Home Survey Dunstable
Purchasing or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make in your life. But, before you make any final decisions, you need to know everything wrong with the home.
Property Surveying Services offers professional home surveying services in Dunstable. We can conduct an all-inclusive home survey to discover all the damages, defects, abnormalities, cosmetic issues, and flaws with a property. Knowing this information is critical for determining the home’s actual market value. Then you can make a more informed decision before buying or selling it.
Our home surveying services are not mere walkthroughs of the home. Instead, our home surveyors will evaluate the external and internal conditions of the house and determine how much it will cost to fix any issues discovered. We’ll perform the following tasks:
- An inspection of the roof to look for leaks, holes, or other signs of damage.
- A wall damp test to see if the home’s walls have signs of moisture or water accumulation.
- An inspection of the floor to see if it has signs of pests, damage, wear, mould, leakage, etc.
- An assessment of the woodwork to see if signs of termites, rot, or woodworm exist.
- A comprehensive property inspection of the home’s condition to determine the home’s overall market value.
All our findings will get described in our home survey report. Not only will we include a description of each issue discovered, but we’ll also include the estimated cost of repairing it. That way, you can make a completely informed decision before buying or selling the home.