Home Survey Milton Keynes
Property Surveying Services is one of the leading home surveying companies in Milton Keynes. If you are thinking about purchasing or selling a home in the area, you’ll need to know about all the current property flaws, abnormalities, damages, and defects. Otherwise, you cannot accurately calculate the home’s actual market value.
For example, if you are a home buyer who wants to purchase a particular home, you cannot determine its value simply by looking at it from the outside. And even if you conduct a walkthrough of the inside, you still won’t know everything wrong with the home.
When you hire Property Surveying Services to conduct a home survey, we’ll evaluate both the internal and external conditions of the home. Our home surveyors will perform the following tasks:
- A complete inspection of the property to determine its overall condition.
- A roof inspection to look for signs of damage and leakage.
- A damp test on the walls to determine if water or moisture is accumulating inside.
- A floor inspection to look for signs of wear, damage, pests, leakage, mould, etc.
- A woodwork assessment to look for signs of rot, woodworm, termites, etc.
We will put all the information of our findings into a complete home survey report for you to review and keep for your records. The report will include an estimated home valuation in its current condition and the estimated cost of repairing or rebuilding the home.
As a result, you can use this information to make a more reasonable buy or sell price. If the buyer or seller has questions about why you set this price, you can give them a copy of the survey report to justify it.