Thermal Imaging Edgware
The team at Property Surveying Services provides quality thermal imaging services in Edgeware. We serve a wide range of clients from residential to industrial and we are happy to take on jobs of all sizes. Our thermal imaging services are beneficial in a wide range of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- Detecting Heat Loss: Property owners can use thermal imaging to detect heat loss from their buildings. This information can then help them insulate effectively to help reduce monthly energy bills.
- Identifying Damp: Damp can cause structural damage and presents a health hazard. Thermal imaging can help identify damp-affected areas, allowing you to get the appropriate treatment.
- Identifying Structural Issues: Thermal imaging can help to identify structural issues with a building. This can help potential buyers identify issues with a property before buying, potentially saving them a lot of money in repairs.
- Detecting Pipes Behind Walls: Old buildings in particular will likely have old pipework and other infrastructure hidden behind walls. Thermal imaging lets you find this infrastructure quickly and without having to damage the building.
- Detecting Leaks: Leaks can cause damage and lead to high monthly water bills. Our thermal imaging service will help you identify leaks, helping you get them repaired.
Our friendly and professional team is waiting to hear from you and answer any questions that you might have. Get in touch whenever it suits you best and we will be happy to let you know all about our thermal imaging and other services.